BEFORE YOU BUY
Always order a size up in our Tartan Clogs as they are made snug and you will need wiggle room and a couple of sizes up if you want to use with Dance Ghillies
Origins of the Clan
The first known Cunningham was Warnebald Cunningham and then his son Robertus Cunningham. Warnebald was granted the lands of Cunninghame by Hugh de Morville in around 1115. Robertus received the lands of Cunningham between the years 1160 and 1180.
The Clan Cunningham was well settled in their lands and the parish of Kilmaurs by the late 13th century. The Clan Cunningham fought for King Alexander III of Scotland at the Battle of Largs in 1263. As a result, for this service Hervy de Cunningham, the son of the Laird of Cunningham received a charter from King Alexander III of Scotland confirming all of their lands.
* Crafted from EVA bright white foam material clogs
* With the style's signature holey fun upper
* Outsole made by modulable Croslite™ footbed
* Ventilation ports add breathability and help shed water quickly
* Clogs even offer pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit
* Classic clog is a cult favorite sandal for adult and kids
Note: To clean your Clogs please use a water by hand and dry in the air. Please do not wash in the washing machine.